Account Manager – Zenicor Medical Systems, London
Zenicor Medical Systems AB is leading the digital transformation of remote arrhythmia assessment and Atrial Fibrillation (AF) diagnostics in Europe. Following recent years successful positioning in the UK, we are now looking to expand our sales team with an Account Manager to our London office.
Enabling early diagnosis and patient centred care in the NHS through efficient utilisation of digital technology and healthcare resources is a fundamental principle of Zenicor’s business model in the UK. Reporting directly to the UK Sales Director, you will be a key player in the team developing Zenicor’s positioning in cardiac arrhythmia diagnostics and stroke prevention in the NHS.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from identification of new business opportunities, lead generation and initial contact through to deal completion and after-sales care.
- Providing field presence to develop relations with key customers and support cases to ensure that physicians and staff are well trained, proficient and comfortable with the mode of action and expectations of the system.
- Review specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Attend national and regional professional congresses and give presentations at events.
- Build and maintain relations with key opinion leaders, researchers, partners and decision makers in the NHS.
Key skills and experience
- Clinical knowledge in cardiology or neurology and/or >3 years of sales experience in the medical technology or pharma industry.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and communicate effectively with partners, physicians, nurses and technicians.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter mentality, capable of working independently, bringing new ideas and enthusiasm.
- Able and willing to travel frequently in the UK, and occasionally abroad.
How to Apply?
To apply for this position please send your application to HR, Noora Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about the role, please contact the UK Sales Director, Caroline Mellstig Theimer email@example.com, tel +44 20 3966 0309