There are no events in the calendar at the moment
The Zenicor solution
Zenicor’s products and solutions allow for easy and effective diagnosis of atrial fibrillation and other cardiac arrhythmias. Zenicor supplies a complete system solution optimized for health care to be able to perform investigations where the patient can register ECG data during extended time periods – several times daily and when symptoms are experienced – and transfer the data to a central ECG database, where it is presented to the care provider via the internet.
The likelihood of discovering arrhythmias increases significantly compared to conventional methods when the length of the investigation can be extended, usually for a couple of weeks up to several months and ECGs are taken repeatedly. Many of the patients may feel the effects of their arrhythmia seldomly and often with one or several weeks between them, which is why Zenicor-ECG is a uniquely effective method. The simplicity and convenience for the patient means that the investigation can be performed during an extended time period.
The system consists of two components
- Handheld ECG device, known as a thumb ECG, with which patients register their ECG data themselves by placing their thumbs on two electrodes for 30 seconds. By pressing a button the readings are transferred via the mobile network to a central ECG database. The device is easy to use for all age groups and no additional equipment is needed for the transfer or registration of data.
- Web-based service, Zenicor-ECG Doctor System, for storing and processing ECG recordings received; with analysis-, process- and interpretation support for a faster and safer diagnosis; and user interface for presenting data to the care provider. The Zenicor-ECG Doctor System is installed on a central server along with the ECG database.
Zenicor’s system solution is CE-marked Class IIa and Zenicor Medical Systems AB is certified according to ISO13485.
Why choose Zenicor – unique advantages
- Effective diagnosis thanks to repeatedly registering ECG data over a extended period, allowing sporadic rhythm abnormalities to be detected
- Documented and validated in several clinical studies
- Correct diagnosis made quickly and easily, saving time for the care provider
- Easy for the patient
- Easy for patients to take with them in their every day life. Nothing is stuck to or operated into the body
- Beneficial from a health economics perspective, which has been confirmed in several studies